Gitex Global initiated a survey before the event for developing the best overall market understanding and customer needs.
The short survey seeks the opinions of participants on the key technology outlook and trends, Tech talent management strategy and ESG/Sustainability with a focus on the Middle East region.
With over 1000 plus respondents, here are the findings
- 70% of companies expect their turnover to increas in 2023 (vs 2022)
- 71% of respondents are planning to invest in technology in 2023 more than they did in 2022
- The top 3 elements of concern for the year ahead are economic slowdown / Recession, increasing costs of production / logistics, and talent retention
- 61% are facing difficulties in hiring tech talents
- AI is the technology that will witness more demand 2023, according to 56% of our panel